1 Item Items available in stock)
Warning: Last items in stock!
'Anson's Law of Contract is an expert, authoritative, and helpful guide to students. It explains key concepts in a clear and comprehensive manner, without minimizing the many complexities of this area of law.'
Ansons Law of Contract is a favourite of students and practitioners alike, offering exceptional detail, authority, and clarity on contract law.
• A classic text in the field providing an accurate and stimulating account of the law.
• Comprehensive coverage of all topics covered on contract law courses.
• Further reading suggestions at the ends of chapters encourage further study.
Part I - Formation of Contract
2. The Agreement
4. Consideration, and Promissory Estoppel
Part II - Contents of the Contract
5. The Terms of the Contract
6. Exemption clauses and unfair terms
Part III - Factors Tending to Defeat Contractual Liability
9. Misrepresentation and Non-disclosure
10. Duress, Undue Influence, and Unconscionable Bargains
Part IV - Performance and Discharge
13. Discharge by Agreement
14. Discharge by Frustration
15. Discharge by Breach
16. Discharge by Operation of Law
Part V - Remedies for Breach of Contract
18. Specific Remedies
19. Restitutionary Awards
20. Limitation of Actions
Part VI Limits of the Contractual Obligation
21. Third Parties
No customer comments for the moment.