B.N.Banerjee & S.K.Sarvaria
1 Item Items available in stock)
Warning: Last items in stock!
The insurance industry in India is considered as one of the most regulated, challenging yet untapped sectors of the economy. This book on Law of Insurance deals with all branches of Insurance law. Major changes in the Insurance sector as introduced from the publication of last edition are incorporated with appropriate explanation.
• Offers a comprehensive exposition on all branches of insurance law
• Includes detailed commentaries on the Insurance Act, 1938, the Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956, the General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972 and the marine Insurance Act, 1963.
• Covers relevant provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 pertaining to litigation before Motor Accidents Claims Tribunals
• Duly updated with recent developments under the Insurance (Amendment) Act, 2021 and the Finance Act, 2021
• Thorough consolidation of various parts has been done without any overlapping
No customer comments for the moment.